The transition from Malibu to Seattle has gone fairly well. After a few weeks of time off, I am getting used to the idea that I am back...and not just as a visitor! A recent grad from Pepperdine has also returned to Seattle, so we grabbed lunch on Queen Anne. Andrea and I visited Kerry Park which has one of the best views of Seattle. It's always great to catch up!
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Merging of Worlds
The transition from Malibu to Seattle has gone fairly well. After a few weeks of time off, I am getting used to the idea that I am back...and not just as a visitor! A recent grad from Pepperdine has also returned to Seattle, so we grabbed lunch on Queen Anne. Andrea and I visited Kerry Park which has one of the best views of Seattle. It's always great to catch up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment