Sunday, May 23, 2021

A Year of Insights...

I'm sure I have some, but first, let me just say how shocked I am to see that my blog posts made the transition to "blogger" from "blogspot" even though I distinctly remember having put off any response to ensure they would survive the transition, must have been at least 2010. Life is full, despite over a year of pandemic era, stay at home orders issued by the WA state governor. Although I have a flexible work schedule, there was nothing quite like being sent home from work only to find out that not only would you be laid off from a job you enjoy, but then on top of it told to stay home with 3 children with very little support. I guess we survived! How else would I know that my future self could read this post? I'm sitting on the couch in Edmonds, WA reflecting on the year gone by, filing for unemployment, and willing my body to go back to sleep. While I can't claim profound insights at this time, here's a reminder that, "I'll be baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!"

No comments: